Precautions and Information as we prepare to open for the 2020 season
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and would like to do our best to ensure the safety of our customers, members and staff while here at Madison Meadows.
Currently, we will be open everyday from weather permitting for setting up tee times and taking payment over the phone.
In compliance with State and County guidelines we will open the course, weather permitting under following procedures:
- Golf Carts available for single riders if desired.
- Clubhouse will have limited access through the front door to use the restroom
- Tee times and check ins will be made over the phone
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet
- No groups gathering around the clubhouse, putting green, and tee boxes.
- Bring hand sanitizer and use throughout your round
On the Course:
- Leave the flag stick in cups and do not touch flag sticks
- a pool noodle will be placed around the bottom of the cup
- No ball washers
- No benches
- No water coolers
- No bunker rakes (use foot or club to smooth sand)
- If you are unhappy with your lie you may take a free drop outside of the bunker, no closer to the hole.
- Play will be limited to no more than 4 players in a group
We are excited that we’re able to open. However, we’d like to remind you it’s very important to follow these guidelines so we can protect ourselves and those around us. Please know that these restrictions are fluid and ever changing and we will adjust as needed. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this time.