Precautions and Information as we prepare to open for the 2021 season
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and would like to do our best to ensure the safety of our customers, members and staff while here at Madison Meadows.
Currently, we will be open everyday from weather permitting for setting up tee times and taking payment over the phone.
In compliance with State and County guidelines we will open the course, weather permitting under following procedures:
- Golf Carts available for single riders if desired.
- Tee times and check ins may be made over the phone
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Bring hand sanitizer and use throughout your round
On the Course:
- Leave the flag stick in cups and do not touch flag sticks
- No ball washers
- No benches
- No water coolers
- No bunker rakes (use foot or club to smooth sand)
- Play will be limited to no more than 4 players in a group
We are excited that we’re able to open. However, we’d like to remind you it’s very important to follow these guidelines so we can protect ourselves and those around us. Please know that these restrictions are fluid and ever changing and we will adjust as needed. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this time.